Once upon a time, we used to cherish a month called March. After a long and cold winter, we’d get all excited to see March arrive and bring along the promise that spring was well on its way.

Yes, spring, remember that? Used to be one of our four seasons…but nowadays, winter seems to be the only season left…On March 4th today, it’s freakin MINUS 20 CELSIUS!!!

Thank god I have this tea to remind me what spring season is like.

Mmmm, Darjeeling, with its fresh citrusy notes. A beautiful first flush this tea. Sweet but slightly astringent and very juicy. It’s what I call a sunny tea :-)

Thank you so much for sharing this “sunshine in a cup” with me Sil. Such a good pick me up on this cold winter day!

Fjellrev

Haha it’s definitely coming in like a lion, I guess. It’s been raining constantly here, and on the cold(er) side. At least not -20!

Kat_Maria

I seriously don’t believe it will ever get warm.

Dexter

LOL it’s colder there than here today. Hope it warms up for you soon.

yyz

I know what you mean… On the other hand I saw a Robin today, good thing my neighbourhood has lots of bird feeders!

TheTeaFairy

Fjellrev, I’ll take rain, hell, I’m not that difficult, I’ll take anything over this freezing arctic weather! The thing is I love winter, but enough already!

Kat_Maria, I sure hope you’re wrong, lol!

Dexter, the forecast was WRONG today, they actually predicted a “comfortable” winter day. Yes, comfortable for polar bears…mmmaybe???

yyz, really? But what if Mrs. Robin just leaves and goes back south thinking she’s got her calendar all wrong?

yyz

Poor thing! She just might. The front yard is looking a little like!e an intro to glaciology, formation of icepacks project!

Comments

Fjellrev

Kat_Maria

I seriously don’t believe it will ever get warm.

Dexter

LOL it’s colder there than here today. Hope it warms up for you soon.

TheTeaFairy

Kat_Maria, I sure hope you’re wrong, lol!

yyz

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada