drank Indian Nimbu by Harney & Sons

I got my Harney & Sons order today and this is the first tin I opened.

Yes, I got a full 4oz tin without having sampled it before cause the description just screamed my name! Darjeeling, lemon and caramel? Yes please!

The only thing that scared me a little was the caramel part. I just don’t like overly sweet flavoured blends. But this is everything I wanted it to be.

The lemon and caramel flavours added are just “Darjeeling enhancers” sort of speak.
Darjeeling is already citrusy on its own, so a tad of added sweetness makes it heavenly. It feels more “scented” than flavoured IMO. I

With the large quantity you get in a beautiful tin, Harney’s blends are really inexpensive for the quality that you get. That’s why I don’t mind the shipping cost to Canada so much.

A lovely refreshing tea, perfect for the summer season coming!

keychange

This sounds lovely. And I, too, don’t mind the shipping to Canada.

TheTeaFairy

Keychange, I also ordered your beloved Queen Catherine!!! Your raving reviews made me go for the tin instead of the sample size, it’s first on my list to try tomorrow morning, can’t wait :-)

boychik

It’s really good with breakfast. The flavors come out nicely with bagel or crackers cream cheese for me.

keychange

oh god the queen…epic epic choice. I hope you love her!

Tea Sipper

oh Indian Nimbu is definitely worth getting four ounces of without sampling. :D

TheTeaFairy

Thanks for the recommendation boychick, bagel & cream cheese are not my favourite foods, but my beloved peanut butter should be a nice replacement :-)

Keychange, then I shall bow in humble adoration lol!

Tea Sipper, the risk was so worth it!

hmmm i’ll have to put this one on the list..

sherapop

Harney & Sons offers excellent value for the money. Even the aesthetics of their packaging appeals to me. I’ll have to try this tea!

TheTeaFairy

Sil, it’s citrusy, but not in a blergamot kind of way so you might actually like it :-)

Sherapop, i love their packaging too, they feel “old money” to me..reminds me of tins you would find in rich library rooms, love!

Comments

keychange

This sounds lovely. And I, too, don’t mind the shipping to Canada.

boychik

keychange

oh god the queen…epic epic choice. I hope you love her!

Tea Sipper

oh Indian Nimbu is definitely worth getting four ounces of without sampling. :D

TheTeaFairy

Keychange, then I shall bow in humble adoration lol!

Tea Sipper, the risk was so worth it!

hmmm i’ll have to put this one on the list..

sherapop

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

The Laurentians, Canada