This is way too floral for Dexter3657, but oh so perfect for me! I’m happy she sent this big sample my way…

Wenshan Baozhong/Pouchong are among my favourite oolongs. Almost considered green tea due to their very light oxidization, they are delicate and very floral.

This one is no exception. Not quite as good as the one I keep in stock (Tealux) but close enough to really indulge myself tonight.

Sweet and round mouthfeel, it feels buttery and creamy. Big notes of orchid and lilac, with a spearmint fresh finish. Wonderful!

Delicate but so tasty, a real spring celebration!

Thank you Dexter3657 for choosing this one for me, a perfect match :-)

MzPriss

I really enjoy floral oolongs.

Comments

MzPriss

I really enjoy floral oolongs.

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada