drank Capri by Harney & Sons

Oh I wish you could all sip what I’m sipping on right now!

This is such a treat!

Sweet dried figs, a taste in tea that translates into decadent mejool dates for me. Juicy lemons that I imagine would grow under the tuscan sun. And to top it all, a nice vanilla smooth finish. Is this a new H&S blend? I see only one review here.

The description was enough for me to order a full 4oz tin instead of going for a sample. I so don’t regret this, a pure delight!

Virginia

Mmmmm….dates….

its a new tea. i think i should try it again. not enough fig for me

TheTeaFairy

Boychik, I thought it was too thin the fist time I had it, so I doubled the quantity and brewed for five minutes, really tasty!

thanks ill try again;)

Ysaurella

awww now I want it !

Comments

Virginia

Mmmmm….dates….

its a new tea. i think i should try it again. not enough fig for me

TheTeaFairy

thanks ill try again;)

Ysaurella

awww now I want it !

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada