drank Capri by Harney & Sons

Oh I wish you could all sip what I’m sipping on right now!

This is such a treat!

Sweet dried figs, a taste in tea that translates into decadent mejool dates for me. Juicy lemons that I imagine would grow under the tuscan sun. And to top it all, a nice vanilla smooth finish. Is this a new H&S blend? I see only one review here.

The description was enough for me to order a full 4oz tin instead of going for a sample. I so don’t regret this, a pure delight!

Virginia

Mmmmm….dates….

its a new tea. i think i should try it again. not enough fig for me

TheTeaFairy

Boychik, I thought it was too thin the fist time I had it, so I doubled the quantity and brewed for five minutes, really tasty!

thanks ill try again;)

Ysaurella

awww now I want it !

Comments

Virginia

Mmmmm….dates….

its a new tea. i think i should try it again. not enough fig for me

TheTeaFairy

thanks ill try again;)

Ysaurella

awww now I want it !

Time to update this profile of mine…it’s 2015!!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect :-/

My relationship with tea in a nutshell:

I’m married to straight Black. I have torrid love affairs with Oolong and Puerh. I party with Green and White occasionally. Flavored are not my BFF, I usually stay away from them.

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others.

About me:

I am a free spirit, I let people be who they are and expect the same in return.

Books! I love classic literature, but also modern and pretty much anything that captures my attention.

Music is also something I can’t live without… From Bach to Nirvana, my ears know no boundaries…

Animal and nature lover, amateur photographer.

I’ve been drinking tea for as long as I can remember.

Not a big «swapper», but will occasionally. Not because I don’t want to share but because I’m trying not to hoard so much.

Also, I have narrowed down the teas I really like over the years, and I don’t feel the need to try and buy everything the way I used to. (Maybe I have become a tea snob? Sigh…)

My ratings: because I pretty much drink only teas that I judge exceptional, my ratings are usually high. Don’t be shocked to see lots of 90’s and a few 100’s. That’s because I’ve had my share of crapy teas and I’m done with that ;-)

You can find me on Instagram here, I post about my tea sessions mostly, but also about the beautiful nature that surrounds me, and my fury companions :-)

The Laurentians, Canada