drank Budou Green by Lupicia

Concord grapes everyone!!!!! Love!!!!!

Mellow green base, zero bitterness. It actually tastes like tea, not just grape juice.

Please find me some Lupicia teas I don’t like so I can still afford to pay my mortgage…

(Is there such thing as being homeless because of tea addiction?)

TeaBrat

I love this tea too! Tea addicts anonymous!

yyz

Mmm, concord grapes. My mom and I used to make a port wine jelly with them that I loved. All of the recipes I’ve found recently have too many ingredients. This one was basically grapes pectin and port.

As for Lupicia, dangerous.

Dexter

If you are homeless, where would you keep your tea? ;))

TheTeaFairy

Dexter, I’ll find a way… if I’m homeless with tea, that makes me a “bag lady”.

Dexter

TBag lady – that’s funny. :))

Comments

TeaBrat

I love this tea too! Tea addicts anonymous!

yyz

As for Lupicia, dangerous.

Dexter

If you are homeless, where would you keep your tea? ;))

TheTeaFairy

Dexter, I’ll find a way… if I’m homeless with tea, that makes me a “bag lady”.

Dexter

TBag lady – that’s funny. :))

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada