I’m still sipping my way through Dexter3657 black tea pack. Thanks again for your infinite generosity :-)

I’m surprised to be the first to review this excellent tea.

Yunnan black. So good. Beautiful golden colour, its aroma makes me drool even though I just ate a full plate of penne primavera with lots of extra parmesan cheese. (Burp!)

This tea feels like a sunday dessert. Peach and chocolate syrup, honey drizzle with nutty crumbles on top! Where is the cherry, you ask? In the bowl I’m about to have right after, fresh Bing cherries, yum! (Yep, this Fairy was a hungry one tonight!)

Another hit this tea, thanks again Dexter!

Flavors: Chocolate, Honey, Nuts, Peach

Dexter

Dinner sounds great, happy that you liked this tea. This is one that I should be drinking. :))

sherapop

I’m obsessed with Golden Monkey. My supply came from Tazo, and it is very, very good.

Comments

Dexter

sherapop

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada