This remains the best Keemun ever for me cause it’s different from any others I have tried. There’s no smoke at all, yay! It’s all about the tea’s glorious floral and fruity fragrances.

No wonder this makes such a great morning tea, it will awake all your senses in no time.

The floral part is not an “in your face” bouquet, but more like the subtle taste you get when rose petals are added to a blend. It’s just very soft and delicate.

There’s a nice little tang in this cup, tastes a bit like a good quality apple cider.

It’s sweet and malty, slightly earthy, and I notice a certain saltiness at the end of the sip.

It’s not a “heavy” black tea, it feels very clear and clean to me.

This was my last cup, as I just used what I had left but it’s a definite restock!

Oh, and Dexter (my dog) gave it the “sniff of approval”! It’s so funny, cause he couldn’t care less about some of the teas I drink, but some will have his nostrils go berserk! I guess he knows something special when he smells it! A true canine tea sommelier extraordinaire ;-)

Cheri

I love the way “canine tea sommelier extraordinaire” sounds. :D

Ysaurella

Does Dexter desserves this :http://www.lefigaro.fr/sortir-paris/2011/03/22/03013-20110322ARTFIG00678-luxe-ces-enseignes-qui-ont-du-chien.php
?
I’m sure it’s a real dog and real tea sommelier :)

TheTeaFairy

Lol, Ysaurella, that was hilarious and completely ridiculous! I think Dexter prefers his mistress’s comfy rustic bedroom to those fancy hotels…even if they’re in Paris!
(A Cavalli coat might be something to consider though ;-))

Comments

Cheri

I love the way “canine tea sommelier extraordinaire” sounds. :D

Ysaurella

?
I’m sure it’s a real dog and real tea sommelier :)

TheTeaFairy

(A Cavalli coat might be something to consider though ;-))

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada