I’m sad cause this is the last tea of the free sample pack I received from the generous Angel at Teavivre…thank you! It’s been a wonderful experience.

Oh, I think I just died and went to Tea Heaven on a Wednesday night!

(This happens every time I drink Da Yu Ling oolong it seems…)

I mentioned it before, Da Yu Ling is my favourite high mountain oolong. I keep two other brands in my cupboard, and was very curious to try Teavivre’s.

It doesn’t disappoint.

The nuggets are lustrous and super green, very tightly rolled. They smell like wintergreen!

The taste is light and “fluffy”, buttery and creamy like any typical green high altitude oolong, but it has that little extra je ne sais quoi, a certain spiciness that could be similar to nutmeg with a fresh spearmint finish. Yum!

I do prefer the ones I usually buy, but this was very enjoyable.

It’s an expensive tea and I’m so glad I got to try it for free.

Thanks again Teavivre for the opportunity.

7 g 6 OZ / 177 ML
Kirkoneill1988

awesome! :)

Comments

Kirkoneill1988

awesome! :)

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

The Laurentians, Canada