drank Milk Oolong by Mandala Tea

I need some Mandala love tonight!

This natural milk oolong is phenomenal…pure candy.

First, the dry smell is all pop corn and coconut milk. It doesn’t render that heavy dairy fragrance scented milk oolong often have, this is all natural goodness.

The first three steeps (gongfu style) are cotton candy and piña colada like, creamy and slightly fruity. The richness and sweetness really dominate.

Later, it morphs into a more floral green oolong, presenting lilac and orchid notes.

A fresh minty camphor taste is also present, slowly developing. It has lost some of its sweetness, which is a good thing, cause as you persevere into many short steeps, heavy and sweet would be just too much.

The taste lingers and lingers…

It’s making me really happy :-)

When I’m all done, I will put the spent leaves in a mason jar and cold steep in the fridge for 12 hours. Yep, this tea has a lot to give!

Ost

That sounds amazing!

Sami Kelsh

This is SO going on my Mandala order when I’m on my next tea-purchasing binge. Wowzers.

TheTeaFairy

Ost and Sami, you won’t regret having this one, it is now my favourite milk oolong, by far.

Cheri

This is such a nice tea.

Garret

Mandala love is always coming your way, TF!

TheTeaFairy

Aww, right back at you and your amazing teas Garret :-)

TheTeaFairy

Oh, and I’m filling up a cart of goodness right now, will email you for shipping when I’m done…yummy!!

Frolic

Ok I had to make a cup for myself, you inspired me. It’s one of my staples and always makes me happy.

cincin090

Man really want this now!

TheTeaFairy

Well cincin090, you should consider trying this one, it’s almost like having tea candy! (And Mandala is one of my favourite seller!!)

Comments

Ost

That sounds amazing!

Sami Kelsh

Cheri

This is such a nice tea.

Garret

Mandala love is always coming your way, TF!

TheTeaFairy

Aww, right back at you and your amazing teas Garret :-)

Frolic

cincin090

Man really want this now!

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada