I am so thankful for Teavivre’s review contest, I have won a 5 tea sampler pack and that makes me really happy this morning!

So to honour them, I have decided to drink one of my favourite of theirs.

This is my best everyday Tie Guan Yin. By everyday, I don’t mean this is average tasting, I mean it’s affordable enough to drink on an everyday basis.

Cause this TGY is absolutely fabulous, it competes with some of the most expensive ones I own, for a fraction of the price. It is everything I love about high mountain oolong. Floral, buttery and sweet, but also juicy and refreshing. There’s a pure crystalline mineral quality about this tea. I get hints of vanilla also, which makes this cup so very creamy and yummy!

Its name is representative, it truly is a TGY King!

I searched a long time before settling on this tea, I tried lower grades TGY to see if they could make a decent cup for a daily basis. But I quickly came to the conclusion that quality is proportional to the $$ you are willing to pay. That was until I got to try a sample of this wonderful tea.

It is almost at par with another one I buy in much smaller amount but would cost $60 for the same quantity!

Thank you Teavivre, no wonder I keep coming back for more :-)

And congrats to all the other Steepsterites who have won something in the contest!!

donkeytiara

congrats! I reckon I’m still too much of a rookie…entered once…got a $3 coupon….reckon they didn’t like the smoking monkey vision I created during the review! :)

Cheri

Congrats! And this sounds like an awesome tea. I’ll have to add it to my list.

Roughage

Congratulations. :)

Terri HarpLady

Was there a contest? LOL, I never know about these thing until I’ve missed them!

TheTeaFairy

Thanks :-)

MzPriss

Congrats!!

tigress_al

Mmm, I love this tea too.
Shoot, I missed the contest as well

Comments

donkeytiara

Cheri

Congrats! And this sounds like an awesome tea. I’ll have to add it to my list.

Roughage

Congratulations. :)

Terri HarpLady

TheTeaFairy

Thanks :-)

MzPriss

Congrats!!

tigress_al

Mmm, I love this tea too.
Shoot, I missed the contest as well

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada