drank Mon Secret by Nina's Paris

This is another free sample from Nina’s.

The description was inviting:

«Keemun tea with all the succulence of sunny fruits. You will be seduced by the naturally sweet flavours of melon, peach, and papaya.»

Well it’s not bad, though the full body feel I was expecting from the Keemun isn’t really there.

This tastes like a light bodied fruity black tea. I can’t really discern any specific fruit though, it’s just a soft tropical breeze. As it cools, the flavour intensifies a little, and I think this would shine a lot more as a cold brew.

I used all my sample so too late to try.

If you like a very light fruity black blend, this one is for you.

It’s not wowing me enough for a purchase, but I’m glad I got a chance to sample it.

Thank you Laurent, much appriciated.

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

The Laurentians, Canada