drank The des Muses by Nina's Paris

Oh wow! Seems that I have saved the best for last!

Out of the three free samples I got, this is by far the one that works best for me.

So fresh and so citrusy!

The smell is out of this world, strawberry field meets grapefruit orchard.

Excellent green base, no astringency, vegetal enough to make it a green tea but not overly grassy.

Floral notes emerge and intertwine so well with the acidity of the grapefruit. The strawberry acts as a light sweetener.

This blend is so delicate, so elegant.

I would order this one in a heart beat.

Thank you so much Laurent for this lovely sample!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada