drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

A friend of mine is going through something awful and there isn’t much I can do to help and it makes me sad…

So I turn to Laoshan Black this morning cause it seems to be my comfort go tea whenever I feel life is being unfair.

Its beauty and craftsmanship reminds me that there will always be beauty in this world no matter how bad things get sometimes.

Thanks for the welcoming and warming feeling LB, that’s just what I needed.

(Sorry, see some other notes for “real” description)

gmathis

Hugs to you and the friend, both. It’s hard when you can’t fix it.

Virginia

Feeling powerless is an awful feeling, especially when it is in relation to a situation that is affecting someone you love. I am sending of positive chi, warm hugs and sloppy baby kisses and smiles from my little one. Hang in there to the both of you.

You guys are just the best, thank you XOX

Aww…sloppy baby kisses… Will try to channel all the good vibes towards my friend…thanks.

hugs I’m thinking a good thought for you and your friend

Veronica

Big hugs to you and your friend. Seeing someone you love struggle is never easy. I wish you and your friend lost of peace and comfort.

Sarsonator

Hope things get better! It blows having to watch people you love struggle, but sometimes just for them to know they have your support is a big help!

yyz

It’s awful to feel so helpless in the face of someone you care for struggling through something awful. All I can say is that your support and love probably means more to them than you can understand. Hugs.

Terri HarpLady

I can tell you are a wonderful friend, TF, & sometimes that is all one can be, & sometimes that is all one needs. I’m sending some good vibes from St Louis, on the wings of plucked harp strings.

Skulleigh

I hope things turn around for your friend. I’m glad they have someone nice like you to stand with them.

TheTeaFairy

Thank you so much for your kind words all of you…I am in awe at how nice and caring this community is…I’m sending all the good vibes to my friend, she really needs them.

@ all y’all – my cobbler is smelling pretty dadgum good

Terri HarpLady

I can smell it all the way in St. Louis!

MzPriss

It turned out really well Terri – it works really well with the blackberries. I mad some coconut whip to go on it and its great! Thanks for the recipe :)

Now I’ll need to make some this week

Terri HarpLady

Maybe I’ll make some coconut milk black raspberry ice cream to go with it!

Oh that sounds so good

Comments

gmathis

Hugs to you and the friend, both. It’s hard when you can’t fix it.

Virginia

yyz

Skulleigh

@ all y’all – my cobbler is smelling pretty dadgum good

Terri HarpLady

I can smell it all the way in St. Louis!

Now I’ll need to make some this week

Terri HarpLady

Maybe I’ll make some coconut milk black raspberry ice cream to go with it!

Oh that sounds so good

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

The Laurentians, Canada