I don’t know if in was all that mint I drank last night, but I slept a good 5hours in a row! For me, it’s enough and I feel rested :-)

To keep the feeling alive, I’ve decided to have this mint chocolate tea.

Oh my, the smell! I already know it’s Fujian black, so I am expecting those big natural chocolate notes…but mixed with fresh peppermint, it elevates the yumminess factor to the tenth power!!!

Having spearmint and chocolate tea in the morning is like simultaneously clearing your sinuses, brushing your teeth and having dessert. However weird it may sound, it’s the best feeling ever!

This is not your typical chocolate mint blend…there are no real chocolate here, sorry to burst your bubble. But somehow the Fujian natural cocoa feel makes it all work. It is truly chocolaty and minty fresh.

What an awesome way to start my day :-)

(Psst…I’m making blueberry buckwheat pancakes this morning…with FRESH blueberries and REAL artisanal maple syrup…there will be plenty, so feel free to drop by, good Steepster People :-):-):-))

TeaTiff

Oh man. If only I could teleport. I would be there in an instant to share tea and blueberry pancakes with you. Enjoy one for me:)

boychik

Sounds so yummy. Enjoy;)

MzPriss

All of that sounds awesome

Skulleigh

Mmm… wish I could swing by. Guess I will have to make do with my ham & cheese oatmeal!

Veronica

I have not had blueberry pancakes in ages. It sounds so good! And I know the tea is good. It’s one of my faves. :)

TheTeaFairy

Teatiff, teleporting would be such a great thing for us Steepsterites…we could drop delicious teas at each others doors at any time :-)

Guys, I keep thinking about the advent of a yearly Steepster convention like the Trekkers do…we would have one hell of a tea party!! And I would cook a fairy breakfast for you all in the morning :-)

mj

Yes! I would totally go to Steepstercon

Comments

TeaTiff

boychik

Veronica

TheTeaFairy

mj

Yes! I would totally go to Steepstercon

Time to update this profile of mine…it’s 2015!!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect :-/

My relationship with tea in a nutshell:

I’m married to straight Black. I have torrid love affairs with Oolong and Puerh. I party with Green and White occasionally. Flavored are not my BFF, I usually stay away from them.

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others.

About me:

I am a free spirit, I let people be who they are and expect the same in return.

Books! I love classic literature, but also modern and pretty much anything that captures my attention.

Music is also something I can’t live without… From Bach to Nirvana, my ears know no boundaries…

Animal and nature lover, amateur photographer.

I’ve been drinking tea for as long as I can remember.

Not a big «swapper», but will occasionally. Not because I don’t want to share but because I’m trying not to hoard so much.

Also, I have narrowed down the teas I really like over the years, and I don’t feel the need to try and buy everything the way I used to. (Maybe I have become a tea snob? Sigh…)

My ratings: because I pretty much drink only teas that I judge exceptional, my ratings are usually high. Don’t be shocked to see lots of 90’s and a few 100’s. That’s because I’ve had my share of crapy teas and I’m done with that ;-)

You can find me on Instagram here, I post about my tea sessions mostly, but also about the beautiful nature that surrounds me, and my fury companions :-)

The Laurentians, Canada