I don’t know if in was all that mint I drank last night, but I slept a good 5hours in a row! For me, it’s enough and I feel rested :-)

To keep the feeling alive, I’ve decided to have this mint chocolate tea.

Oh my, the smell! I already know it’s Fujian black, so I am expecting those big natural chocolate notes…but mixed with fresh peppermint, it elevates the yumminess factor to the tenth power!!!

Having spearmint and chocolate tea in the morning is like simultaneously clearing your sinuses, brushing your teeth and having dessert. However weird it may sound, it’s the best feeling ever!

This is not your typical chocolate mint blend…there are no real chocolate here, sorry to burst your bubble. But somehow the Fujian natural cocoa feel makes it all work. It is truly chocolaty and minty fresh.

What an awesome way to start my day :-)

(Psst…I’m making blueberry buckwheat pancakes this morning…with FRESH blueberries and REAL artisanal maple syrup…there will be plenty, so feel free to drop by, good Steepster People :-):-):-))

TeaTiff

Oh man. If only I could teleport. I would be there in an instant to share tea and blueberry pancakes with you. Enjoy one for me:)

boychik

Sounds so yummy. Enjoy;)

MzPriss

All of that sounds awesome

Skulleigh

Mmm… wish I could swing by. Guess I will have to make do with my ham & cheese oatmeal!

Veronica

I have not had blueberry pancakes in ages. It sounds so good! And I know the tea is good. It’s one of my faves. :)

TheTeaFairy

Teatiff, teleporting would be such a great thing for us Steepsterites…we could drop delicious teas at each others doors at any time :-)

Guys, I keep thinking about the advent of a yearly Steepster convention like the Trekkers do…we would have one hell of a tea party!! And I would cook a fairy breakfast for you all in the morning :-)

mj

Yes! I would totally go to Steepstercon

Comments

TeaTiff

boychik

Veronica

TheTeaFairy

mj

Yes! I would totally go to Steepstercon

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada