Cup of the morning graciously offered by the lovely Terri Harplady.

Oh, me and Terri, we do love our black teas don’t we?

Haven’t checked if they ship to Canada yet and if shipping is reasonable, but I’m this close of placing an order…

It had me at Persian Princess, what a pretty name!

It’s supposed to be a blend. Not much info on it, except for that sugar cube thing, nice fun fact. Not going to try it though, I know it takes a special kind of hard sugar and really, who needs it?

Cause this tea is so naturally sweet, I wouldn’t dare add anything to it!

It’s rich, malty and full bodied…Assam and Keemun maybe? Slightly earthy with hints of smoke.

I used the whole sample in my brand new 24oz mug…so big, it’s like drinking directly from a tea pot ;-)

FABULOUS BREAKFAST TEA!!!

Terri, I knew our swap meant trouble :-)

Cameron B.

I remember reading the description for this tea and thinking wow that must be really strong or bitter or something if they have to drink it with sugar in their mouths… So strange that it’s naturally sweet anyway! Hah, now I’m picturing a fairy trying to drink out of a 24 ounce mug… Lul.

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Maybe I’m just sitting on the rim :-)

Or maybe this is how it would look like :

Cameron B.

I don’t know if you’ve seen Bee Movie, but I kind of imagined it like that.

TheTeaFairy

Awww! Loved Bee Movie!! So cute :-)

Robert Godden

The idea of drinking it with milk does come form the same culture that will stew a tea up to several hours until it is a thick black paste and then add hot water. In that case, the sugar tends to be more necessary!

Comments

Cameron B.

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Maybe I’m just sitting on the rim :-)

Or maybe this is how it would look like :

Cameron B.

I don’t know if you’ve seen Bee Movie, but I kind of imagined it like that.

TheTeaFairy

Awww! Loved Bee Movie!! So cute :-)

Robert Godden

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada