Ok. It’s 2:30am.

Do I want more tea? Pfff, of course I do.

I want Bi Luo Chun Yunnan Black. I can have it if I want to. I still have a little bit left and I’m expecting more soon.

Cause ya know…I’m kind of addicted to a certain tea co. that makes delicious tea.

(That’s his fault, the Tea Whiz of the Woods).

So it all started the day I bought WP BLCYB. I like this type of tea, I have supplies from other brands.

So now, BLC from WP, why should I make YOU my BLC of choice, the one and only, the absolute best I’m now going to keep in stock and make me say farewell to the others?

I’m already addicted to several other little friends of yours. Ailaoshan Black, Golden Orchid, Port, and now Elderwood… You should know that technicaly , I don’t really need you…

…But, but… I WANT you!!! You taste so good, damn it!

I see myself writing the following, and I quote «This is like having candy».

Uh??? But, I don’t like candies all that much…so what does it mean?

It means that this tea is MUCH better than candy…that’s all.

There. That was my review.

If you really want to know how it tastes like, see previous notes ;-)

MzPriss

3:40 am here. I was hoarding my last little bit of this. But I have more coming, so I"m having this as middle of the night tea as well in solidarity. It’s sooo good

I haven’t yet placed an order with or tried many of Brendan’s teas….I really need to not order tea after the house things we need to replace… You are making it had to resist!

Are you sure you girls aren’t musicians?? Hahaha
Hard to believe, but I actually went to bed before midnight for once!

Terri HarpLady

Sil, I was thinking of ordering samples, & sharing them with you :)
I gotta have something to put in your next box!

MzPriss

Not musciains (well I’M not anyway) we just don’t sleep much. @Sil – WP is pretty excellent and once you get started – it’s a slippery slippery slope…

Terri – I’m pretty sure you have about 300 teas that you could put in the box LOL We overspent by picking up the couch and chair this month so i’ve got to be good and try to save money until we get back. I was thinking of trying to not buy any tea in July…which in a way is the suck because it’s my birthday month lol

TheTeaFairy

MzPriss, your 3:40 was already 4:40 here, I was getting my beauty rest, at last…otherwise, I would have been your tea-body of the night (or early morning?)

Sil…ORDER!!!!!! JUST DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! :-)

I’m a musician wannabe, I know it’s in my genes, but it’s been hiding for a loooong time…doest that count Terri?

I agree MzPriss….SLIPPERY!!! I keep falling :-)
MzPriss

We’re falling together. It’s hard to mind it though when we get to drink such great tea

I swear, I don’t pay these two! :-P

TheTeaFairy

MzPriss, you’re right, I was never this happy to spend my money :-) plus it’s making me decide on stuff in my stash I realize I just don’t want anymore…why have that if I can have this???

TheTeaFairy

Haha! That last comment of mine does sound like an infomercial…sorry about that!

AND NO, WE DON’T GET PAID TO HAVE THIS AWESOME TEA EVERYDAY AND TRY TO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT IT !!!!

haha Brendon – the few that i’ve had from you via swaps have been nice. Now i just have to wait for a sale or something so that i can take money from my “clothes fund” to place an order lol

whatshesaid

Brenden – maybe you should start paying them commission, hehehe
They’ve sold me on several teas so far!!!

Terri HarpLady

Sil, if you can’t order in July I’ll just send you an extra awesome birthday present box. You’ll be drooling over it, looking around suspiciously, & whispering, “My precious…”

Thomas Edward(Toad)

You should pay them! lol
Awesome good tea, i want some now :)

WHAT THETEAFAIRY SAID!

@Sil – I would send a birthday box to Canada…

MzPriss

And also, like TTF – I find myself getting rid of tea that I don’t LOVE as much as the things I LOVE

Whispering Pines Tea Company

A sale? Hmm…well, Sil, you might find it useful to know that I offer the 15% off coupon code “sip-inspiration” to all first-time customers :)

Comments

MzPriss

Are you sure you girls aren’t musicians?? Hahaha
Hard to believe, but I actually went to bed before midnight for once!

Terri HarpLady

Sil, I was thinking of ordering samples, & sharing them with you :)
I gotta have something to put in your next box!

TheTeaFairy

Sil…ORDER!!!!!! JUST DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! :-)

I agree MzPriss….SLIPPERY!!! I keep falling :-)

I swear, I don’t pay these two! :-P

whatshesaid

Brenden – maybe you should start paying them commission, hehehe
They’ve sold me on several teas so far!!!

Thomas Edward(Toad)

You should pay them! lol
Awesome good tea, i want some now :)

WHAT THETEAFAIRY SAID!

@Sil – I would send a birthday box to Canada…

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada