So who decided that tea could taste so good, huh?

Really, who??? Cause now, I’m drinking Cocoa Amore in my little VD pot, and I see where some of the goodness comes from cause it gets stuck in my strainer and I have to fight myself not to lick it, lick it good!!

Do you see her? It’s Miss Vanilla Bean!!! Oh, she is such a temptress, so wicked.

She turns everything she touches into a severe addiction. Chocolate covered cherries. I’m already a chocolate and cherry addict.

What was I thinking?

And remember, this has no flavouring!!

Only black tea blended with the best vanilla bean ever, and you get pure magic!
Nxtdoor

Nice pic!

Sarsonator

I love your cute little teapot! Plus, you make me want to drink this, but I have to switch to decaf now :p

TheTeaFairy

Thanks nxtdoor :-) i could take tea pictures al, day…

Sars…really. This tea is just Amore! And yes, my little VD pot is also Amore.

Ubacat

One day I’ll have to try some of the vanilla teas at Whispering Pines Tea. They sound amazing.

mj

They are, Ubacat! You definitely need to try some

TheTeaFairy

Yes, they are amazing…and what’s even more amazing is they all taste very different from one another!

MzPriss

And amazing.

Comments

Nxtdoor

Nice pic!

Sarsonator

TheTeaFairy

Thanks nxtdoor :-) i could take tea pictures al, day…

Sars…really. This tea is just Amore! And yes, my little VD pot is also Amore.

Ubacat

mj

They are, Ubacat! You definitely need to try some

MzPriss

And amazing.

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada