Had this beautiful oolong using high mountain seasoned yixing clay pot.

This is my special occasion oolong and I just realized last night that I had totally forgotten to order some more on the last Butiki sale :-(

And then a miracle. I found an unopened 1/2 ounce pouch in the butiki drawer.

So I drank some with no special occasion other than having found it…and it gave me pure joy.

This is the epitome of what clean and fresh should be. A taste of the sky.

Sweet, creamy and buttery, pudding mouth. Floral notes very present of lilac and orchid, with a fresh minty finish.

The leaves are beautiful, so I decorated my pot with it to thank it for my session.

Stephanie

beautiful!

Thanks stephanie :-)

Cheri

Sometimes it’s a special occasion with no reason at all. And that drinking this tea gave you pure joy, that’s a special occasion and a special tea. <3

Well said cheri :-)

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

I like that you have a Butiki drawer, that is a level of organization I can appreciate!

christeana1

Beautiful picture! I am anxiously awaiting for my butiki order to arrivr:)

Sarsonator

Lovely! I adore da yu lings!!!!

TheTeaFairy

Thanks christeana, med too can’t wait to get it, especially the mug!!!

Amanda, I only create the illusion of being organized…too much tea!!!

Sars, da yu ling is my favourite high mountain oolong :-)

No, it’s MY fave high mountain oolong ;p

Kaylee

It’s awesome that you have a Butiki drawer.

mj

You deserve a miracle tea find :).

TheTeaFairy

Kaylee, butiki was the first tea Co. I ever dedicated a drawer to :-)

mj, awww, thank you ;-)

Kaylee

Hehe. What are the other companies?

TheTeaFairy

Well, i recently invested in a tin system, that means less tea in drawers! But other than Butiki, Whispering Pines and Teavivre each have their own ;-)
(So much tea!!)

Butiki Teas

Love your pic! :) Unfortunately, we just missed out on the Da Yu Ling this year. I waited a few days too long to purchase and it was already gone. :( Instead I was able to find a fantastic Fu Shou Shan in its place.

Comments

Stephanie

beautiful!

Thanks stephanie :-)

Cheri

Well said cheri :-)

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

christeana1

Beautiful picture! I am anxiously awaiting for my butiki order to arrivr:)

Sarsonator

Lovely! I adore da yu lings!!!!

TheTeaFairy

Thanks christeana, med too can’t wait to get it, especially the mug!!!

Amanda, I only create the illusion of being organized…too much tea!!!

Sars, da yu ling is my favourite high mountain oolong :-)

No, it’s MY fave high mountain oolong ;p

Kaylee

It’s awesome that you have a Butiki drawer.

mj

You deserve a miracle tea find :).

TheTeaFairy

Kaylee, butiki was the first tea Co. I ever dedicated a drawer to :-)

mj, awww, thank you ;-)

Kaylee

Hehe. What are the other companies?

(So much tea!!)

Butiki Teas

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada