As you may know by now, I love taking tea and nature photos. I’m just a casual photographer with no special skills, but I like to capture life’s unexpected blissful moments. One morning this week, I checked out my window and this is what I saw:

The beauty in this world…simple pleasures, big rewards…such as this tea.

It’s delicate and yet so powerful. When you drink it, you are taken by its beauty.

I brewed it Laoshan Style, in a tall glass. This is reminiscent of my beloved Sleeping Bear of course, the jasmine part.

It’s fresh and floral, but not overly perfumed. The name is just right…for being in the rain and by the river quite often in my neck of the woods, I can appreciate that.

It’s so sweet and a little nutty. It’s not very grassy or herbaceous for a green tea, a thing that might appeal to non green tea lovers.

The perfect afternoon companion, while Steepstering and reading a book…

Beautiful picture!

TheTeaFairy

I still can’t beleive I took a pic of Bambi!

TheTeaFairy

Omg…poor thing though, I almost cried. Hope the mother did not abandon it.

Beautiful!

yyz

Gorgeous!

Oh me too! I just thought it was cute how much it liked having its belly rubbed

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

So Cool! I miss living in an area where animals visited me, living in the suburbs is so not for me. Awesome photo, thank you for sharing!

Thanks guys….

and mj, no worries I’m just over sensitive, you always find cutest things :-)

Amanda, I’ve had my share of living in the big city and the suburbs, until I found my spot. hope you find yours too :-)

Mandy

What a cutie! My mom lives down a dirt road, so I’m used to seeing Bambis and Thumpers, but I swear the Florida heat fries their brains and I’ve almost hit one more than once when they decide that the perfect time to jump across the dirt road is right when I’m driving by. My favorite though are the bears, they’re so. freaking. cute! especially the little cubs. Ugh, I miss the wild life, but I don’t miss the 8 legged freaks.

donkeytiara

Now following you on Instagram.

TheTeaFairy

WP, you must have your share of Bambis in your forest too :-)

mandy, I don’t have that many, that’s why I get so excited when I see one! And I loooove the bears!!! But yes, I do have to deal with the 8 legged beasts :-o

Donkeytiara, following back :-)

Mandy

I swear, I only see the deer on the road, not on my actual property, so I get more excited when I see one while someone else is driving, because I’m the worst driver, and they always make my heart pound of my chest when they dart in front of me.

Especially since I actually hit a deer with a 4wheeler when it did that to me when I was younger. He ran off, and I was going slow enough that I don’t think I hurt him, but I was crying so hard that someone had to drive my 4wheeler back for me. I was devastated.

Also, followed you (;

Marzipan

Mandy that makes me think of The Gilmore Girls where Rory was hit by a deer while she was driving.

TheTeaFairy

Oh, that’s so sad mandy…hope you didn’t get hurt, its very dangerous.

Marzipan it was very much like that, haha

TTF I was going 5 maybe 10 miles an hour, physically I was fine, just very scared that I hurt him

TheTeaFairy

Yeah, i totally get that…I would have been been too.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I really need to start instagramming again…

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Yeah, I’m doing it. I still don’t quite have the hang of it yet, but you can follow me here http://instagram.com/whisperingpinestea :-)

TheTeaFairy

Great, I’ll follow brenden…I kind of like it now that I got the hang of it myself :-)

Clint

This tasting note and all of the comments are making me think that I need to start an instagram….

I actually started only last week clint because of this:

It’s fun!

I suppose I’ll make one then! Peer pressuuuuure

Lol, Just do it!!!
Don’t forget to link us :-)

Marzipan

I might make one just so I can write smoochy notes to WP.

TheTeaFairy

Yes, I’ll post my smoochy note there too…

I made one! Time to start following people and taking pictures! Wooo

TheTeaFairy

Clint, are you paperduckins???

Sarsonator

I heart you and your mini bambi!

Clint

Yup, I am paperduckins! I haven’t had a chance to post any pictures or anything yet though :(

TheTeaFairy

No problems clint, following you ;-)

Comments

mj

Beautiful picture!

TheTeaFairy

I still can’t beleive I took a pic of Bambi!

TheTeaFairy

Omg…poor thing though, I almost cried. Hope the mother did not abandon it.

Beautiful!

yyz

Gorgeous!

Oh me too! I just thought it was cute how much it liked having its belly rubbed

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

Thanks guys….

and mj, no worries I’m just over sensitive, you always find cutest things :-)

donkeytiara

Now following you on Instagram.

TheTeaFairy

WP, you must have your share of Bambis in your forest too :-)

Donkeytiara, following back :-)

Also, followed you (;

TheTeaFairy

Oh, that’s so sad mandy…hope you didn’t get hurt, its very dangerous.

Marzipan it was very much like that, haha

TheTeaFairy

Yeah, i totally get that…I would have been been too.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I really need to start instagramming again…

I actually started only last week clint because of this:

It’s fun!

I suppose I’ll make one then! Peer pressuuuuure

Lol, Just do it!!!
Don’t forget to link us :-)

Marzipan

I might make one just so I can write smoochy notes to WP.

TheTeaFairy

Yes, I’ll post my smoochy note there too…

I made one! Time to start following people and taking pictures! Wooo

TheTeaFairy

Clint, are you paperduckins???

Sarsonator

I heart you and your mini bambi!

TheTeaFairy

No problems clint, following you ;-)

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada