What better tea to drink while writing my love letter to Whispering Pines Tea for the contest?

This tea started it all…my addiction to WP. I remember when I read that description, I knew this it was going to me mine!

I just love it. The taste is perfection. It flows like a silk ribbon in my mouth. Sweet salty caramel, cocoa, dried fruit compote, slightly floral…I can’t get enough of it!

It’s an explosion of liquid happiness.

I never want to be without this. Ever.

mj

This is my absolute favorite tea ever :). I must never be without it. We belong together lol

TheTeaFairy

I know right? And now I’m running low and I’m hopping my order hasn’t shipped yet cause I want to add some!!

mj

I bought 3 oz not too long ago, so I’m sitting pretty for now. I’m sure Brenden can hook you up! He let me change my order from 2oz to 3oz with no problem. It was Monday and I was on the struggle bus hardcore, which he understood.

TheTeaFairy

Yes, as long as it hasn’t shipped yet, I ordered just a few days ago so it should be ok. Lol, for the last few months, I feel like I’ve had an ongoing order that never ends with WP, I always want or need someting else!! I want ALL the TEA!!!

mj

I’ve felt the same way and it’s completely his fault. As soon as I order, he comes up with a new amazing tea that I just have to have!

Lol, EXACTLY!!!

mj

I know this isn’t a snaily yum review, but I couldn’t resist. This snail is like “Oh hey Tea Fairy, thanks for stopping by”

TheTeaFairy

Awww…ok, I am so angry at people who eat snails right now!!

Gastropods FTW!

Snaily pic!

christeana1

Someone just sent me a sample of this!

MzPriss

@christeana1 – you will love it!

It’s pure awesomeness…

Comments

mj

Lol, EXACTLY!!!

TheTeaFairy

Awww…ok, I am so angry at people who eat snails right now!!

Gastropods FTW!

Snaily pic!

christeana1

Someone just sent me a sample of this!

MzPriss

@christeana1 – you will love it!

It’s pure awesomeness…

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada