This sencha is a such a lovely tea.

It represents everything I love about green tea. It is sweet, a little grassy with a salty marine breeze at the end of the sip. It’s very clean, and if prepared right, brings zero astringency to the cup.

Once wet, the leaves turn into a vibrant emerald green, just stumning!

I’m having it in a tetsubin pot tonight. Beautiful tea, beautiful teaware.

Because I know some of you like to watch, here are my pics:

Sarsonator

Drinking grass again, my little croissant?

TheTeaFairy

Yes, sarsy, because green keeps you clean!! Are you shenging tonight?

Sarsonator

I’m not, sadly. Our friends came over for tv night before I could get my pot seasoned and dinner made. We had golden orchid instead. I’m planning to sheng in the AM, though!!!!

TheTeaFairy

Lol, sheng before work, that will get you going!

Krystal

Nice! You take really good pics

Thanks Krystal.

Cwyn

Ooo I love me a salty sencha! Am gonna put this one on my list!

TheTeaFairy

Really Cwyn, on top of being super delicious, this sencha is bargain for the quality that you get.

Cwyn

Definitely will be getting this, on my wish list. I comb the tea reviews looking for that salty flavor ever since I ran out of Leaf and Spoon’s salty sejak, they don’t carry it anymore and I crave marine green.

Comments

Sarsonator

Drinking grass again, my little croissant?

TheTeaFairy

Yes, sarsy, because green keeps you clean!! Are you shenging tonight?

TheTeaFairy

Lol, sheng before work, that will get you going!

Krystal

Nice! You take really good pics

Thanks Krystal.

Cwyn

Ooo I love me a salty sencha! Am gonna put this one on my list!

Cwyn

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada