New and improved S’mores!!!

So I can’t really handle smoke all that much. Not a Lapsang kinda gal.

But somehow, I enjoy this tea. I have to admit that I even liked the previous version…with its evil red rooibos and its much heavier smoke. (The smoke killed the rooibos though, yay!)

So what’s new? Rooibos: Gone!! Smoke: a lot less.

It’s still got a lot of character, but it’s smoother and more accessible than its precedent version. The light smoke marries really well with the chocolaty base and the cinnamon. This is not a s’mores “flavoured” tea, it’s a blend, so do not expect the taste of real s’mores. It’s more the idea of s’mores…cool summer nights, campfire, good times, good fun, great company.

For me, this represents the outdoors transformed into a comforting beverage. It’s not delicate and girly, but rather manly.

In conclusion, this tea is like a good handyman, something reliable that you can always count on, cause it does the job just right!

Mandy

Hmm, I put off getting this one with my first order because the smoke intermediated me, but I think I need to give it a shot when I order next time.

TheTeaFairy

Mandy, it is smokey…but in such a lovely way.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

This is also available in non-smoked via a checkbox on the product page :)

Stephanie

I love the idea of a smoked smores tea, and I love the idea of not putting rooibos in there, too ;)

boychik

Yay for no rooibos

mj

What?? Non-smoked version? Best news everrrrrr

NofarS

I love handyman teas. They are the best.

Comments

Mandy

TheTeaFairy

Mandy, it is smokey…but in such a lovely way.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

This is also available in non-smoked via a checkbox on the product page :)

Stephanie

boychik

Yay for no rooibos

mj

What?? Non-smoked version? Best news everrrrrr

NofarS

I love handyman teas. They are the best.

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada