Ok, so this is my first review on Steepster!! So happy I found this communi-Tea!

Davidstea Rhum au Beurre (the french name) is one of my favourite! Its rich taste does exactly what the name leads you to believe it will: bring comfort in your cup :o)

When you open the bag and let your nostrils take it in, the first thing that comes to mind is: will this really hold up in the taste department, or is disappointment right around the corner?

Amazingly, all the distinct flavors come through, your taste buds will clearly identify the rum and the butter, you’ll also be a able to grasp hints of coconut and vanilla here and there… Be prepared for the boldness of this luxurious black tea, stay away if your not crazy about flavoured teas cause this one hits hard!

I steep it for 5 min out of the 6 minutes max recommended and steep it again 6 min. for a second cup and still get a lot of flavor… Enjoy!
politicalmachine

i believe the french and english versions are the same, it’s more a difference of the label :)

TheTeaFairy

Thanks politicalmachine, yes I do know that the product is the same, for some reason I just prefer saying «rhum au beurre» :o)