drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Soothing lavender, sweet coconut, what is there not to like?? the mix could have been overpowering, but it’s not. It’s well balanced and you can easily steep twice. Love flavoured rooibos, it always mixes well.

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada