drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

I did not get the flavor I was expecting from this tea. Common, if it came back from the graveyard, shouldn’t it be exceptional? I get lots of bitterness, even after steeping at a lower temperature. I get some tropical taste, but no distinct ingredients. Where is the raspberry so well described? It doesn’t come through for me… maybe it’s just the batch I got? It’s not a «bad» tea, I will drink the bag I have, but it has no wow factor for me and it won’t make the repurchasing list…

Uniquity

The Back from the Dead results were disappointing – I think a lot of recent DT converts were the main voters as it seemed like fairly recent teas were the one to return. Swampwater is worth a shot if you want something unusual though. : )

TheTeaFairy

Thanks for the suggestion, Swampwater is on my list! Howerver, I’m gonna have to wait a little while before ordering, I just went on a shopping spree at David’s…again! Let’s see how long I can hold it :)

Comments

Uniquity

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada