I wasn’t expecting much from this tea, as I always get disappointed by banana flavored teas. I find myself searching for the banana, but it’s never really there, or the taste is weird… but this one… Holy spirit, this one is heaven!

I’ve been trying so many great teas lately form DavidsTea, what’s going on?

This one will be on top for a while, that’s for sure. As I’m writing this, I actually find it hard not to drink it right now!

Here’s why I like it so much: the banana could have overpowered the delicious oolong, but instead, it showcases it, it celebrates it! And mostly, it’s really there, true taste of banana!
It’s creamy but yet, very clean and refreshing.

Did I mention the beautiful golden liquor that these elegant unfolding leaves produce? Pure liquid gold, I’m in love!!!

aisling of tea

I love that feeling, when you’re writing a review for a tea and it’s all you can do not to stop and just go make yourself another cup. That’s how I feel about Orange Blossom and Santa’s Secret right now….all I want to do is drink them!

TheTeaFairy

I know!!!! such a good addiction though :) I looove the 2 you’ve mentioned, orange blossom, WOW! just can’t keep up lately, never liked so many at the same time, cheers :)

Comments

aisling of tea

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

near montreal