So the Dobe needed to go out for some fun… turned out we finaly got some snow today and my 100 pound Doberman is on a high! We just came back inside and I’m freezing!

I’m in the mood for something hot & spicy…let’s see…perfect moment to try this newbee in my collection.

I just had my first sip…it’s lovely! Of course, It is not as bold as some black chai, but to pair up with the delicate taste of Oolong, it shouldn’t be. The spices are definitely there, but not in a screaming way. I steeped in a not so hot temperature for about 4.5 min., probably below the recommended. 94 C. I’m always careful not to burn the oolong, so this temparature works best for my taste.

If you never tried chai, I’d say it’s better to start slowly, and I think this one would perfect to begin with.

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada