drank Swampwater by DAVIDsTEA

Swampwater has been on my «to try» list for a while. Following Uniquity’s recommendation, I finally ordered a 50gr and received it today. I must say thank you, this is such a treat!
Unlike its name, it is fresh and delightful! Sweet, fruity, and just the right amount of tart. I love the dark swampy green color, looks like a liquid formula from a chemistry lab, it’s a lot of fun!
I love how David’s teas never taste artificial, even a funky blend like this one tastes so natural! The rooibos gets a bit lost in this explosion of fruits, but it doesn’t matter, the flavors come together as a very unusual taste, in a very good way.
I find that too often, fruity teas don’t live up to expectation, but not this time! Looking at the ingredients, I thought it would taste a lot like Green & Fruity, but thankfully, it doesn’t at all.
Great new addition to the cupboard!

Uniquity