drank Swampwater by DAVIDsTEA

Swampwater has been on my «to try» list for a while. Following Uniquity’s recommendation, I finally ordered a 50gr and received it today. I must say thank you, this is such a treat!
Unlike its name, it is fresh and delightful! Sweet, fruity, and just the right amount of tart. I love the dark swampy green color, looks like a liquid formula from a chemistry lab, it’s a lot of fun!
I love how David’s teas never taste artificial, even a funky blend like this one tastes so natural! The rooibos gets a bit lost in this explosion of fruits, but it doesn’t matter, the flavors come together as a very unusual taste, in a very good way.
I find that too often, fruity teas don’t live up to expectation, but not this time! Looking at the ingredients, I thought it would taste a lot like Green & Fruity, but thankfully, it doesn’t at all.
Great new addition to the cupboard!

Uniquity

Yay! : )

Comments

Uniquity

Yay! : )

Time to update this profile of mine…it’s 2015!!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect :-/

My relationship with tea in a nutshell:

I’m married to straight Black. I have torrid love affairs with Oolong and Puerh. I party with Green and White occasionally. Flavored are not my BFF, I usually stay away from them.

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others.

About me:

I am a free spirit, I let people be who they are and expect the same in return.

Books! I love classic literature, but also modern and pretty much anything that captures my attention.

Music is also something I can’t live without… From Bach to Nirvana, my ears know no boundaries…

Animal and nature lover, amateur photographer.

I’ve been drinking tea for as long as I can remember.

Not a big «swapper», but will occasionally. Not because I don’t want to share but because I’m trying not to hoard so much.

Also, I have narrowed down the teas I really like over the years, and I don’t feel the need to try and buy everything the way I used to. (Maybe I have become a tea snob? Sigh…)

My ratings: because I pretty much drink only teas that I judge exceptional, my ratings are usually high. Don’t be shocked to see lots of 90’s and a few 100’s. That’s because I’ve had my share of crapy teas and I’m done with that ;-)

You can find me on Instagram here, I post about my tea sessions mostly, but also about the beautiful nature that surrounds me, and my fury companions :-)

The Laurentians, Canada