reviewed The Steeper by DAVIDsTEA

Where have you been, you Steepster, all my life? This is perfection, easy, beautiful to look at, and NOT MESSY AT ALL, so easy to clean.

Indigobloom

I have the same from Teaopia, it’s an awesome little gizmo! :P
except I had to stop using mine after the grime wouldn’t come off any more. It even lived through the bleach. Tannins- persistent little stain buggers!

Comments

Indigobloom

I have the same from Teaopia, it’s an awesome little gizmo! :P

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada