drank Swampwater by DAVIDsTEA

Midnight, I can’t sleep, ( what else is new, I think I’m turning vampire style ) so I go to my drug of choice at the moment: not blood, just Swampwater. It’s Rooibos, so no worries about caffein. I’m not lowering my score, still as delish as previous. With any luck, it will help me reach reach
dreamland!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada