Tea no.3 of the Tealish experiment:

I was very hopefull with this one, the idea of the blend itself is very appealing to me: crisp and fresh taste of green tea mixed with very tasty Goji berries and pomegranate tartness, can’t be boring right? well…sorry to say, but it can!

Let’s start with the pros: the smell is incredible and the steep is beautiful to watch , the taste is refreshing.

The cons: it doesn’t taste anywhere near what it smells and it’s again very plain and forgettable.

Am I being too difficult here? Will Tealish ever wow me?

Lets pick another one, tenacious is my middle name: Sakura Cherry Rose, wish me luck!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

The Laurentians, Canada