Tea no.3 of the Tealish experiment:

I was very hopefull with this one, the idea of the blend itself is very appealing to me: crisp and fresh taste of green tea mixed with very tasty Goji berries and pomegranate tartness, can’t be boring right? well…sorry to say, but it can!

Let’s start with the pros: the smell is incredible and the steep is beautiful to watch , the taste is refreshing.

The cons: it doesn’t taste anywhere near what it smells and it’s again very plain and forgettable.

Am I being too difficult here? Will Tealish ever wow me?

Lets pick another one, tenacious is my middle name: Sakura Cherry Rose, wish me luck!

Time to update this profile of mine…it’s 2015!!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect :-/

My relationship with tea in a nutshell:

I’m married to straight Black. I have torrid love affairs with Oolong and Puerh. I party with Green and White occasionally. Flavored are not my BFF, I usually stay away from them.

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others.

About me:

I am a free spirit, I let people be who they are and expect the same in return.

Books! I love classic literature, but also modern and pretty much anything that captures my attention.

Music is also something I can’t live without… From Bach to Nirvana, my ears know no boundaries…

Animal and nature lover, amateur photographer.

I’ve been drinking tea for as long as I can remember.

Not a big «swapper», but will occasionally. Not because I don’t want to share but because I’m trying not to hoard so much.

Also, I have narrowed down the teas I really like over the years, and I don’t feel the need to try and buy everything the way I used to. (Maybe I have become a tea snob? Sigh…)

My ratings: because I pretty much drink only teas that I judge exceptional, my ratings are usually high. Don’t be shocked to see lots of 90’s and a few 100’s. That’s because I’ve had my share of crapy teas and I’m done with that ;-)

You can find me on Instagram here, I post about my tea sessions mostly, but also about the beautiful nature that surrounds me, and my fury companions :-)

The Laurentians, Canada