drank Sakura Cherry Rose by Tealish

Tea no.4 of the Tealish experiment:

So this is The One: first tea from Tealish that I really enjoyed! This is an enchanting blend, delicate yet very tasty. I love the fact that the cherry is there, but none of that artificial maraschino taste you often find in cherry flavorings.

The rose is more present, but not in a soapy kind of way, although it smells so freaking good I could bathe in it!!

The green tea is of good quality, so all together a very decent tea that I will go back to, that’s for sure!

Next Tealish in line: Patisserie (I might be in for a treat!)

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada