drank Elf Help by DAVIDsTEA

I’m returning to this tea as I remember trying it a couple of months ago and not liking it so much… I’m glad I did, it’s way better than expected. It’s green and I think I must have overstepped the first time around cause all I could remember was it’s bitterness.

There’s a lot going on in this pouch with all these ingredients, but it all comes together, surprisingly. It’s very fruity but not in a super sweet kind of way, nice balance between sweet and citrus. The orange and cranberry definitely come through, especially on second steep. I bet it will make a very refreshing iced tea.

I’m glad I gave it a second chance, though it won’t be part of my permanent collection, it’s worth drinking the 25gr I have.

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada