Tea no.6 of the Tealish experiment:

The name should be AMARETTO Pie…Yerk, this one is not for me… My entire fault, shouldn’t have ordered it, the description did mention Amaretto. Though it might sound contradictory, I love true almond flavor but somehow I’m not a fan of anything Amaretto. Does it make any sens?

In this tea, I think the Amaretto flavor comes from one of those small bottles of artificial almond extract you put in cake. A few drops are OK in a whole cake, but a cup of it is too much for me!

So I can’t rate it, since I usually don’t appreciate this kind of flavor. On a positive note, it has lots of coconut in it, so if you are a fan of strong Amaretto taste, I guess it mixes well with coconut and you would probably enjoy it.

I taste none of the other ingredients, the Rooibos is lost in that overpowering almond essence.

I think my next Tealish testing will be a more pleasant one for my tastes. Creamy Cranberry. Does sound yummy :)

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

The Laurentians, Canada