drank Creamy Cranberry by Tealish

Tea no.7 of the Tealish experiment

Creamy: yes please. Cranberry: yes please.

So does this one live up to expectation? Certainly!

First of all, the dry blend smells amazing! I can pretty much identify everything listed which is rather a rare thing for me. I get cranberry the most, which is what should be, then the sweetness of the honeybush. The rose also comes through in the background with hints of vanilla.

The infusion is lovely, the honeybush is obviously there to tone down the cranberry tartness, though I could have taken a bit more tang in my cup, but hey, life can’t be perfect!

I would qualify this as a «girly tea», a colorful blend of fruits, flowers and sweets! But guys are more than welcome to have it and appreciate it, as I’m sure they will :)

Time to update this profile of mine…it’s 2015!!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect :-/

My relationship with tea in a nutshell:

I’m married to straight Black. I have torrid love affairs with Oolong and Puerh. I party with Green and White occasionally. Flavored are not my BFF, I usually stay away from them.

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others.

About me:

I am a free spirit, I let people be who they are and expect the same in return.

Books! I love classic literature, but also modern and pretty much anything that captures my attention.

Music is also something I can’t live without… From Bach to Nirvana, my ears know no boundaries…

Animal and nature lover, amateur photographer.

I’ve been drinking tea for as long as I can remember.

Not a big «swapper», but will occasionally. Not because I don’t want to share but because I’m trying not to hoard so much.

Also, I have narrowed down the teas I really like over the years, and I don’t feel the need to try and buy everything the way I used to. (Maybe I have become a tea snob? Sigh…)

My ratings: because I pretty much drink only teas that I judge exceptional, my ratings are usually high. Don’t be shocked to see lots of 90’s and a few 100’s. That’s because I’ve had my share of crapy teas and I’m done with that ;-)

You can find me on Instagram here, I post about my tea sessions mostly, but also about the beautiful nature that surrounds me, and my fury companions :-)

The Laurentians, Canada