Different from the other Earl Greys I’ve had in the past, has a little more complexity going on in the nose before adding water. I get smells similar to butterscotch and/or caramel, with citrus of course, plus the tea base.
Taste: I get the creamy thing plus a bit of a cotton candy flavor? Some vanilla too maybe. I don’t detect a huge a amount of bergamot. After making this several times, the butterscotchy smell comes through on taste quite a bit for me. I like some sugar with this tea, and bet it would make a good latte. I’ve had many earl greys, and this one is pretty good.

Lynxiebrat

Hmm….that sounds like an interesting range of flavors. I got that one on the list of teas I’d like to try from Adagio.