drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

I knew when I opened the bag and smelled it things were about to get interesting. The taste reminded me of artichoke, baked potato, and maybe even sauteed mushroom after it had cooled down a little. Pretty complex.

Revisiting this months later it has the taste I assoiciate with Yunnan teas, but is also bit unique. I’m getting notes like dried fruit, with some light sweetness. I guess the best way I could describe it is a more creamy mouthfeel than the typical Yunnan tea. The mushroom taste is still there but more subtle. I think I prefer this one on it’s own, with no sugar. I wish it was a little less pricey.