(Opens the bag and takes a long whiff) awwwwwww yeahhhhhhh. Smells awesome. Everyone that walked past me also commented on how good it smells. Tastewise I get a lot of vanilla, with zesty bergamot off in the background. Relatively smooth mouthfeel. This kind of reminds me of some of the higher quality, micro-brewed creme sodas I’ve had. I’m going to have to try it iced.
Update: I tried it iced and sugared. This is easily my new favorite iced tea. So good. My other teas have been neglected all week because I’ve been drinking this iced every day.

I’m basically a bum with gourmet taste.

California