The smell of osmanthus fragrans trees/shrubs (aka sweet olive) has always tickled my fancy (ok I’m a horticultural geek, what of it?) When I saw this I had to try it. I guess I’d describe the scent as an orange or peach lollipop. Maybe a little vegetal and minerally oolong smelling as well.
It tastes like it smells. It seems like the cooler it gets, the more the osmanthus comes through. This would probably be excellent iced.

I just made this again and steeped it for quite some time. This time the osmanthus is quite a bit more noticeable and sticks around in the aftertaste, giving the tea a much more floral vibe than the first time I had it.

Quite good iced.