Scent: Reminds me of the fresh seaweed and cucumber salad served in sushi restaurants. I also get a perfumey, sweet scent as it cools, which the seaweed smell takes a back seat to.
Taste: Unique, I cant quite think of anything similar to compare it to . Fresh, a little sweet, and floral (kind of makes me think of lavender) is the best way I can describe it. I like this with long steeps and no sugar.
Update: the most recent time I had this I got some hints of cinnamon-like notes after it had cooled down quite a bit.