Smells pretty vegetal, like boiled greens. I don’t detect a lot of that on taste though. Kind of roasty and rich compared to other similar oolongs I’ve had. One of the better ones in fact; I’m really enjoying each sip. It is reasonably priced at the time of this review. This is something I could drink on a regular basis…note to self: I need to revisit this now that it has been several years since I wrote this review and my taste has been refined.

I’ve been drinking tea since I was a young, as a way of relaxing before bed. I ventured out from bagged, mass produced tea when I tried some loose leaf Earl Grey at the old man’s house years back. I’m still not too proud for the occasional bagged stuff, saving my snobbery for hard to find craft beer.

California