I’ve been looking forward to trying this one for awhile. Before steeping I’m getting a deep chocolatey smell, with a fruity sweetness in the background. After I got it in the cup it smells like the yeast rolls my grandmother makes. The taste reminds me of buttermilk biscuits, roasted nuts, and a hint of cocoa. A little malty tasting too. It’s also tasting a bit like artichoke when I steep it multiple times. Mild lingering tang in the aftertaste. I like this best with a relatively short steep time, lower than boiling temp., and sugar.