Smell in the bag makes me think of cocoa, honey, and caramel.
Steeped: it smells rhubarbish.
Taste: This is really good. Kind of citrusy, with a little bit of natural sweetness. That rhubarb like smell is also there on taste in the background. Clean mouthfeel, goes down easy…I want another cup.

Brooklynsheep

Did you add milk or sugar, or drink it neat? I brewed it 3 minutes in 190F water and got a tannic bitterness that competed with the aromatics.

El Monstro

For Indian teas I almost always drink them straight. I’ll have to look through my cupboards for this sample and try it again.

Comments

Brooklynsheep

El Monstro