I’ve been very interested in trying this one for awhile. Smells very cocoa-y in the bag similar to most Yunnans I’ve tried, BUT also has a crisp freshness to it, almost lemon-like.
Taste makes me think of minerals/hot rocks, ripe green grape, and light hints of cocoa, maybe citrus. I also get the “linen” note mentioned on this company’s website. Silky, refreshing and enjoyable mouthfeel, no bitterness or funky aftertaste. I’m liking this more with each sip. Second steep is just as good as the first. Shall I go for a third? Why yes, I think I shall!

After going through a bag of this tea over the past few months, I find it is a nicely refreshing contrast to some of the “darker” tasting, robust teas in my cabinet (not that this is what I’d call a light tea, it is just a nice change). Great with or without sweetener.