Smells like dark chocolate with a little bit of smoke.

Taste is robust, yet pretty smooth, and reminds me somewhat of the UK breakfast blends. The smoked smell comes through on taste quite a bit…this might be the smokiest tasting Keemun I have tried so far. There is a faint note I’m getting in the background that is kind of maple like as well. After it cooled way down it actually kind of tastes like some white teas I’ve tried. Good tea at a good price.

I oversteeped some and made it into a latte using almond milk, really liked it that way.