As noted in another review, the leaves have an interesting contrast in the bag. This tastes a little more like that classic tea flavor I have in my head than other white teas I’ve tried thus far. I am also getting just a little bit of a nice earthyness to it. Overall a nice tea, takes sugar well.

Bonnie

Just a tip. If you don’t follow anyone, you don’t see people’s reviews. The interaction of seeing reviews and commenting is part of what makes steepster what it is. People here are great!

Comments

Bonnie

California