What a great smelling tea, before and after steeping. The room smells kind of like key-lime pie after I added hot water and let it sit for while. The first sip tastes a little custard-esque, maybe a little bit like a creamy lemon pie. All of the flavors in here are pretty well balanced; nothing is overly dominating. This might become a regular, gonna have to try some other eg creams to know for sure. Trying it iced and with sugar really brings out the creaminess even more for me, but I think I prefer this one hot.