I think this is the last green tea in my current batch of samples. This one calls for a short steep time and pretty low temperature. The scent while it brews is very rich and making me antsy to try it. Taste wise it is a little on the light side (but not too light), and unmistakably in the green category, but it also has some stuff going on that reminds me of an oolong. It has the buttery- vegetal sencha type notes, but there are also some minerally, lightly floral, almost roasty notes to it that I tend to associate with oolong teas. There is a fleeting aftertaste that is a bit sweet.
(zg71)