This smells like campfire in the bag as expected, but it’s also kind of earthy..with something almost sweet going on too, like cinnamon rolls maybe?
After waiting forever for it to cool down, this tastes good. It is definitely smokey, but not offensively. It also tastes a bit piney and woody. That earthy smell I mentioned comes through on taste as well. As with this company’s current baker street blend, this would be perfect tea for a cold winter night. I can’t make up my mind if I prefer this with or without sugar.