In the package it smells like fruit preserves (good ones, I keep sticking my nose in the bag, haha).
Taste: I get the normal Yunnan tea flavors out of this, yet this one seems to be slightly more floral/fruity/sweet tasting than the average Yunnan black, for me at least. That sweetness lingers in the aftertaste, which is probably my favorite thing about this tea. I added sugar anyhow and that really brings out the fruit preserve-like notes. This particular order had a good amount of golden leaves in it. I iced the last of it and it was great that way.